Follow me? :)
Contact info
I'm too lazy so through the cbox :)
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
"good gracious!"
Be kind m'kay :)

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 30, 2010 6:25 PM
Going out with AKEMI!
Overall: FUN! EXCITING! NEW!

It really is my first time to actually go out with a fellow friend of my CCA :)
AKEMI! Was a great company and friend and and and....AWESOME PERSON!
We did mostly window-shopping haha!
Sorry that I don't really have any pictures :(
I totally forgot...
But you could check out her blog to check out the photos we took together using her phone haha!

Hm, I FINALLY bought the headphone that I wanted SOOO BADLY!
Hehehe and bought a normal one made from Japan yea!
The "jewelery" type.
PLUS! Bought some BIGBANG mini calendars!
I'll try to post up the picture of them soon!
MEH ISH HAPPPEHHHHH :DDD

Hurrr I LOVELOVELOVE L'Arc~en~Ciel!!!

GAHHHHH AWESOMELYINSANE+HOTBAND NEHHHHHH~