Follow me? :)
Contact info
I'm too lazy so through the cbox :)
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
"good gracious!"
Be kind m'kay :)

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 8, 2010 8:13 PM
Retest;
Hello oh hello.

It has been awhile since I've made a proper update... Maybe due to the limitations of the free time I have now. Well, that can't be help now can it? School has been the normal. Nothing bad going on(thank goodness). My studies? A-Ok so far harsss. I jsut hope POA won't bail on me tsk. I didn't know that a senior in GG actually scored A1 for her POA?! I was totally shocked.

Me: Do you take POA?
Her:
Yeah.
Me: How much did you score for it usually??
Her: Um A1...
Me: .......O___________________X?!?!??!
Me:
H-HOW DID YOU DO IT?!?!?

Then she explained about methods on how to score POA hehe. I'm in the advantage here teehee! Ohh I had a retest on Chemistry. Can't believe I just passed it?! >3> If you ask me, I'd rather fail. But then I got to know that it was actually due to me misunderstanding the questions... Wastage of marks, my god! Hmrmrmrmmmm we'll be planning a B-DAY bash for the January babies in GG! Yeah! It would be quite a splashing good time soon! Yahahahar!

Ugh but before that we'll be having a retest on Maths. Like what the heck? I SCORED B4 HELLO(even though I'm never satisfied with that disgusting grade)AND WHY AM I INCLUDED IN RESITTING FOR IT?!?!? They said that the whole level of Express actually scored badly for it....-_-" Impossibleeeeee! Sheesshhhhhh... this is a waste of time seriously...

Oh welll I'll be going to updating GG blog! (: See you people tomorrow(maybe)! Have a good night!