Follow me? :)
Contact info
I'm too lazy so through the cbox :)
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
"good gracious!"
Be kind m'kay :)

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:03 PM
"how was your day?"

Average. Enough said. |:

Had the math paper today. Easy ._. I'm like the first one to complete the whole paper |: Then I did some rechecking for any careless mistakes. So far none. However I managed to check the first 2 pages. There's 4 pages by the way. God, I hope the last two pages won't fail on me. I'll pull my hair out if it did! Seriously! 

Oh than we had ART as the next lesson. Rei was so sad ): I tried to cheer her up but I'm really not good at that... Too bad for me huh ): But then I managed to crack her up a smile due to me and Jack. He and I had been, like, trying to memorize all the nonsense from the ART subject since the next paper for the day would be ART.


ME: Jackkk testmetestme!

JACK: Oh ok. What are the elements of art??

Me: Shape, colour, balance....urm.....er....AH.....HUUUUUHHH?!?!

JACK: -.-" I JUST RETESTED YOU LIKE 3 TIMES!!

ME: I CAN'T HELP IT DAMMIT! I'M A JOKE HERE! DD:

JACK: Walao!

Then I FINALLY managed to remember both elements and principals of ART and design! He called it the "re,re,re,reTEST" LOL! Meh. I had this mind block. My apologies ;P

Ah... then we took pictures during recess! HAHA It was hilarious!

 

omg the mouth(s)! >0<>

MR FUHH~!! :D

HAHAHA!

LING HUEY: "I WILL KILL YOU."

JUN DE: "OH SHI-"

PEIWAN says HI! :D

LMFAO. I editted that xDD (JACK)

My god this boy appears out of nowhere. The camera too -.-

"talk to the board". LOL (me + rei)